With the addition of the Kenneth Langone Athletics and Recreation Center in 2003, Bucknell offers some of the finest athletics facilities anywhere:
- The 4,000-seat Sojka Pavilion is home of the varsity men's and women's basketball teams. The pavilion, with its "walk-down" access to seating, provides unobstructed views of the court for all spectators.
- The 50-meter x 25-yard Kinney Natatorium accommodates both men's and women's competitive swimming, diving, and water polo. It features two movable bulkheads that allow team practices and recreational swimming to occur simultaneously.
- The Krebs Family Fitness Center houses modern free-weight and exercise equipment, a nutrition bar, and lounge.
- The Berger Family Weight Room, sits on the former site of Freas-Rooke Pool, and is used for instructional free-weight training and varsity workouts..
- Bucknell's 1,000-seat Davis Gym was renovated in 2003 as the competition venue for volleyball as well as recreation and fitness activities.
- The Gerhard Fieldhouse features a six-lane 200-meter track as well as racquetball, squash, and indoor tennis courts, a dance studio, wrestling room, and a climbing wall.
- The 13,100 Christy Mathewson-Memorial Stadium features a synthetic Field-Turf surface for football and lacrosse and an eight-lane, all-weather track around the playing field.
- The West Fields complex includes the Depew Field for baseball, the new Graham Field (with Astro Turf playing surface) for field hockey, and venues for softball, soccer, and intramural and recreational sports activities.
- Bucknell's 18-hole golf course is home to the men's and women's golf teams and open to all students.
- Ten outdoor tennis courts are located near the Gerhard Fieldhouse.
- A crew boathouse stores equipment used by Bucknell's crew teams.
Learn more about our Athletic & Recreation Facilities